09 December 2012

Moodboard



I feel like abandoning everything and just give my all to my work. I don't know whether to just go for it or divide myself and my time for things that matter as well. Prioritizing and making decisions are a true pain in the ass for an extreme type P like me. 

I can be a workaholic if I really went for it. I could go on days straight without sleep, driven by anticipation and curiosity of what the final result may be. I'd more often be disappointed than proud of my works, believe it or not but that's another topic I'd rather not discuss.

Do you know how you've been through life with some things left unexplained? Like you can't quite figure out why something happened to you or why some people said some things about you and then one fine day you just see something about yourself being pointed out to you and suddenly there's a click and everything made sense?
Well I realize that I really am just too much of a realist to be a romantic.
But in my head I like to romanticize everything, my failures included. 

I'm an artist. I will always be an artist. 
I don't think I will ever consider myself as a fashion designer.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
The reason why I can't stand lies is because I don't understand the why. Are we all not in search of the truth? Or any kind of truth at all?

I find reality to be quite funny. Tedious little things we are. 


No comments: