22 January 2014

kooksies.

It's authors like Chekhov that makes me want to learn another language just to be able to read the original version of his works. 
It's authors like London that makes me appreciate simplicity and minimalism.
It's authors like Kerouac that makes me love the connection between the art of writing and emotions.
It's authors like Vonnegut and Palahniuk that makes me think.
It's authors with a distinct style of writing that makes me love to read. Honestly, I could care less about plots and stories when I'm in the mood to appreciate literature. When you talk to me about books, talk to me about the art of weaving and stringing words together, talk to me about how beautifully something is written. I'm not interested in knowing which books are interesting or exciting, unless we are speaking in terms of the use of language or unless we are not talking about books at all. Perhaps we are discussing an interesting idea and you have a good book in relation to the subject matter in mind, then please do share. Otherwise I'm not listening.
And when you tell me about a good book or a good author I should go check out, please tell me why you think I should read it besides from the fact that it's "really good".
On anooooooother note, I've got two kitties to take care of!



Officially a crazy cat lady. I'm very fond of both cats and dogs though! Actually love/hate for both. Love/afraid. 
Har har har what am I doing  😂 with everything  😂  😂  😂  😂

No comments: